Thursday 1 May 2014

Purple Power

YAY! It's Release Week at Power Poppy, and, this month there are four fabulous flower images for sale - check them out HERE.  And, these ones are digital, and that, I've discovered, equals instant happiness!  I've never bought digital stamps before, but I just had to have these, and I bought, downloaded, re-sized and printed them without any trouble - and, if I can do it, anyone can.
I started this card with paper from The Romantic Garden paper pad by Meg's Garden, layered it onto dark purple cardstock, added some white lace down the side plus some lilac seam binding.  Next, I die cut some more of the purple cardstock with a Spellbinders Captivating Squares die and also a Classic Square die.  Then I die cut some pale lilac cardstock with a Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Square die and layered all three onto the card front.  I die cut the Power Poppy Peonies image with a Spellbinders Standard Circle die, coloured them with copics and added this with foam tape.  A bow made with the lilac seam binding finished it off.

Copic Colours used were: BV0000, BV11, BV13, BV17, G43, G46.

Thanks so much for coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!