Friday 31 October 2014

Warm Wishes

Here's another card for the Peep of the Week challenge at Power Poppy.  My new Christmas stamps arrived this week so I just had to try one right away!  This gorgeous image is from Power Poppy's Bottlebrush Holiday set.  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto blending card and added the sentiment in the banner with Memento Teal Zeal ink.  Then I coloured it with copics and die cut it with a Spellbinders Classic Squares die.  The background papers are from Francheville's Whimsical Christmas Basics paper pad.  The horizontal piece was layered onto pink cardstock with one edge punched with an EK border punch.  I die cut some teal cardstock with a Spellbinders Marvelous Squares die and popped the image piece on top with foam tape.  A pink ribbon and a bow was added to the horizontal piece, the whole thing was layered onto teal cardstock and Ta-Dah! - a Christmas card in non-traditional colours.

Copic Colours used were:  BG10, BG32, BG45, BG49, RV000, RV00, RV02, Y21, Y26, BV000, BV02, BV11, BV13.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you used for this Helen! They're so festive and vibrant! Love the neutral ornaments too. Thanks for joining our Power Poppy Peeps challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!